1. It is hereby informed “btcomputers.in or its parent concern NISHI INFOTEK LLP” is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
2. I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the TNGST Act 1959 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me/us in the regular course of my/our business.
3. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leave our warehouse.
4. We provide proper GST invoices against all the products which we sell, we do not sell products without GST invoices. If you need your company’s GST No. on the invoice then kindly mention the same in the comment box which you can find while ordering, also you will need to provide the 3 pages of GST certificate of your company for the GST invoice.
5. 2% will be deducted as the convenience fee for orders getting canceled by the buyer before shipping, once the order has been shipped it will be a 5% charge if the orders get canceled by the buyer. 3% will be deducted if the buyer wants to modify the order after being shipped and no charges are applicable to modify the order before shipping. These charges will be adjusted from the refund amount. If the buyer opts for a refund, then it will be initiated once we receive the product in the same condition as it was shipped.
6. 5% will be deducted from the order value/total amount if the payment was made using Bajaj EMI, this will only be applicable if the order is canceled by the buyer.
7. Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. The above goods are only in the form of components / sub-assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as a “New PC System”.
8. Any products purchased from us for any special usage in an abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
9. No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
10. For gaming chairs only part replacement is applicable if the product delivered is defective or damaged, no refunds will be there for orders of gaming chairs.
11. For “Dead on Arrival” products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result in non acceptance as a DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
12. Physical damage/mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover warranty. All products sold by us require a technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
13. BTCOMPUTERS.IN has the right to cancel any orders related to price or stock issues.
14. The court at MAHARASHTRA shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
WARRANTY & RMA TERMS:
1. All products sold by us are in carry-in warranty only. Both side shipping charges need to be paid by the buyer to RMA the product which is outside of our policy window.
2. On-Site warranty is only covered under the brand’s reach, if your area is outside the brand’s reach then your warranty service automatically changes to Carry-In service.
3. Our shipping service for shipping RMA products back to you does not covers insurance for the damage caused in transit and we are not liable for anything in such case.
4. Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means the warranty is direct by the Manufacturer / Distributor. We do not have any legal or financial liability for the same. In case you face any issues in claiming the warranty feel free to contact us.
5. We request the customer to send a copy of our invoice for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products.
6. Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair/replacement only if they are in good physical condition.
7. Products with broken/burnt pins, pen/pencil markings, cracks, missing/tampered components/warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in the above conditions.
8. Duration of RMA / WARRANTY CLAIM is as per the brand’s concern, please do not argue with us for the delays as we have nothing to do with that, we are just helping you to get your product serviced/replaced.
9. Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage to the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem, etc., on the basis that under the normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
10. Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per the manufacturer’s warranty policy. In case the manufacturer has a local service center then for warranty claims customers have to approach the service center directly with their purchase details.
11. Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
12. We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CDs / DVDs & outer box packing.
13. Any service litigations or problems must address directly to manufacturers/distributors address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
14. Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
15. This service (RMA / WARRANTY CLAIM) is not a guaranteed service that can be provided for a lifetime, this is a special service by us to our customers who face difficulties in claiming their warranty or do not have any local service center. We have all the rights to revoke this service without any prior notice.
All information displayed, transmitted, or carried on B T COMPUTERS is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
This site is updated and maintained independently by NISHI INFOTEK LLP The content is owned by NISHI INFOTEK LLP You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
B T COMPUTERS disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of MAHARASHTRA, India.
B T COMPUTERS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the service.
B T COMPUTERS Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number, to any outside sources.
B T COMPUTERS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
B T COMPUTERS will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and we will respond to them appropriately.
B T COMPUTERS does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number, and bank account number.
B T COMPUTERS PVT.LTD will not accept any cash payments above 50,000/-.
- B T COMPUTERS and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with people contacted through the site is made at the user’s own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
- B T COMPUTERS and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ”as is” without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. B T COMPUTERS and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall B T COMPUTERS and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. B T COMPUTERS may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of B T COMPUTERS and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. B T COMPUTERS is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by B T COMPUTERS of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by B T COMPUTERS