AMD B450 (Ryzen AM4) Full-ATX motherboard with M.2 support, MSI B450 Tomahwak Max II, a new generation of renowed B450 Tomhawk, now updated with DDR4 4133MHz, M.2 Slot, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports Type C, SATA 6 Gbps
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, Store MI technology
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost:Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- MULTI-GPU:Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™. By STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slot & STEEL PCI-E slot.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
|Processor||Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4|
|Chipset||AMD® B450 Chipset|
|Multi-GPU||Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892/ALC897 Codec
|LAN||1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller|
|Back panel ports||
|Mounting||9 mounting holes|
|Operating System||Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
There are no reviews yet.