- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Total Capacity: 2000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 7000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 6850 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- AES-256 Supported
- High Efficient Heat Spreader with Nanocarbon Coating
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
2nd Generation PCIe 4.0×4 Controller
The 2nd generation PCIe 4.0 controller PS5018-E18 deliver sequential read/write up to 7GB/s with 3D TLC NAND Flash. The E18 controller is built with the advanced 12nm process ensuring sufficient computing power. Also it supports up to 8 NAND Flash channel with 32CE, DDR4 SLC caching and meets NVMe 1.4.
- PCIe 4.0×4, NVMe 1.4 Interface
- DDR4 DRAM cache
- 8 CH with 32 CEs
- Phison 4th Gen LDPC & RAID ECC
- Support AES-256 Encryption
- Thermal Throttle Protection
NAND Flash Selected for High Quality and Performance
Selected High Speed 3D TLC NAND Flash (1200MT/s)
AORUS Gen4 7000s SSD meets the required performance and dimensions of PS5 M.2 SSD.
According to the expansion requirements of PS5, SSD Sequential read speed needs to be up to 5,500MB/s. However, AORUS Gen4 7000s SSD delivers blazing speeds: up to 7,000 MB/s for sequential read, which is better than regular Gen4 SSDs.
Adopting by Aluminum Heat Spreaders with Nanocarbon Coating, AORUS Gen4 7000s SSD improves thermal dissipation and helps to prevent throttling.
Looking for the best partner for your PS5? Enjoy the thrilling gaming experience by applied AORUS Gen4 7000s SSD to your PS5 to expand more capacities.
*Read speed test result by PS5 M.2 evaluating process.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is a software that gives users an overview of the SSD Status and various aspects such as model name, FW version, health condition and sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the link.
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 2GB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 7000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 6850 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 650k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 700k|
|Dimension||80.5 x 11.25 x 23.5 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.6 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 7.6W, W : 8.4W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||<30mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Special Note||• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
|Warranty||5 Years or 1400TBW|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
- FORM FACTORM.2
There are no reviews yet.