GIGABYTE M.2 SSD adopts Phison’s E15T controller and 3D NAND flash, delivers up to 3400 MB/s sequential reads and 2500 MB/s sequential write performance. By utilizing Host Memory Buffer technology, the SSD controller can access the host DRAM without performance loss.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Total Capacity: 500GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 3400 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 2500 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T support
Breaking the Barriers of SATA Limitations (500GB)
- GIGABYTE M.2 SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 3400 MB/s
- Sequential write speeds up to 2500 MB/s
- GIGABYTE M.2 SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5″ SATA solid state drive.
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
Power Saving While Operating
Comparing with regular PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD, GIGABYTE M.2 SSD reduces about 30% power while operating. Power consumption of the GIGABYTE M.2 SSD is notably improved.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is a software that gives users an overview of the SSD Status and various aspects such as model name, FW version, health condition and sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the link.
Reliability You Can Trust – 5 Years Limited Warranty
GIGABYTE M.2 SSD possess both high data transferring speed and enhanced endurance, providing durable MTBF* of 1.5 million hours and 5 years or 300TBW** limited warranty***.
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 3400 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2500 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||Up to 300K|
|Random Write IOPS||Up to 390K|
|Dimension||22 x 2.3 x 80 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.5 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average R : 3150mW
Average W : 3250mW
|Power Consumption (Idle)||Idle : 30mW
L1.2 < 5mW
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Special Note||• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
|Warranty||5 Years or 300TBW|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
- FORM FACTORM.2
There are no reviews yet.